ZWIFT RACING LEAGUE (ZRL)
THE LARGEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE VIRTUAL RACING LEAGUE IN THE WORLD
WHY JOIN A
ZWIFT RIDERS SCOTLAND
ZRL RACING TEAM?
Womens, mens, and mixed teams supported.
All abilities and categories catered for.
Centrally organised with dedicated team captains.
Full Discord server support for text & voice.
Incredible physical and mental wellbeing motivator.
Sign up to take part in the next ZRL season today.
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION...
Be part of the largest virtual cycling event in the world. Each Zwift Scotland team competes in a league of up to 20 other teams, split by gender and category.
Each season has 8 events across a mixture of 'Points Races' and 'Team Time Trials', with each route hand picked to ensure a balanced opportunity for all rider types.
'Points Races' tally each riders individual finishing place and sprint / KOM points into one overall team score, with league points awarded based on team total.
'Team Time Trials' are much simpler - work as a cohesive unit to post the fastest time you can whilst maintaining 4 of your 6 starting riders.
League Points are awarded at the end of each event based on overall team position. The team with the most points over the 8 events of the season are crowned league champions within their category division.
HOW TO TAKE
PART IN ONE OF
OUR ZRL TEAMS
- Sign up to our ZwiftPower team - click here.
- Join our Discord server - click here.
- Complete an Individual Time Trial (iTT) by doing 1 lap of the Richmond UCI course (16.2km).
- Choose the Zwift Basic TT bike and wheelset (you may need to purchase the wheels for 300,000 drop points).
- Complete your iTT via an official Zwift Event or by creating your own Meetup via the Zwift Companion App.
- Use the official Richmond UCI Strava segment for your time.
- Register your interest to join a Zwift Scotland team for next Season via our simply sign up form.
- There is very limited availability for riders to join a small number of our teams in the current season. Please contact Synth Ryder and / or Iain Gray directly via Discord to enquire about availability.